Snort mailing list archives

SV: SV: Snort doesnt detect traffic.

From: <Magnus.M.Glantz () telia se>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 21:57:20 +0200

Ahrgh. 10000 thanks for your help.
After doing a move in-depth checkout of my " *hub " i found out it had some switching capabilites that
prolly is making life hard for me.

*http://www.3com.com/products/en_US/detail.jsp?tab=features&pathtype=purchase&sku=3C16751B-US

Cheers,
//Magnus Glantz

PS,
How many additional glasses of XxX does this mean?