Snort mailing list archives

Strange mail problem

From: Martin Forest <martin () heimdalls co nz>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 10:55:57 +1200

I have a strange problem with smtp resource.
The mdq service do not know my domain name and are adding (none) as a default domain name. This in it's hand causes problem when the firewall is trying to deliver the mail to the internal mail server and uses secus.(none) in the helo message.
Does any one know where mdq is looking for a domain name?
Does any one know where to set the domain name and syntacs for it?

FYI
I'm receiving the following information when starting mdq manually.
[root@secus conf]# mdq
mdq: local domain is (none)
mdq: local host name is secus.(none)
max_ips_per_mx_node - will be 1