Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort-users digest, Vol 1 #1890 - 10 msgs

From: Glenn Larsson <ichinin () swipnet se>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 04:50:10 +0200

Just as a note, ATTACK RESPONSES is designed to show whats
coming from your network and so measuring the internal TTL
is showing how your routes have changed.

Ahhh...Sorry, should have taken some other event to explain
how the TTL despoofing was done. This was a event selected
at random, i used that to create the sample event(s) :o\

I'll be more careful about examples in the future.

Thanks,
Glenn