Snort mailing list archives

RE: switch? for what?

From: "Weber Mail" <Don () WeberOnTheWeb com>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 07:32:32 -0700

keep in mind, this solution only works for all traffic actually going OUT to
the internet, mayb i missed part of this thread and that is all you need,
but this method does not see any of the traffic that is communicating
internally btwn computers on just the LAN. ie, the traffic that never goes
out of the switch like from one PC to the mail server.

Don