Snort mailing list archives

RE: Snort loading at startup

From: Ted Stringer <teds () lancasterlawyers com>
Date: 14 May 2002 13:10:16 -0400

I just started to experiement with the script, and got snort to start.
I would like to pull the interface controls into the script, so that the
interface is only active when snort is running.  I was able to
sucessfully able to do this and get Snort to start, now I can't get it
to stop and kill the interface!  I am working on that side of the script
now.

Ted