Snort mailing list archives

Re: Tivoli traps

From: Martin Forest <martin () heimdalls co nz>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 08:38:59 +1200

If you look in README-SNMP you will find that snmp v1 is no longer supported.

Are you saying that Netview do not supporting either V2 or V3? Sounds strange. Are there any good open source/free snmp monitoring tools similar to Netview out there?

/Martin Forest

Leandro A Ferreira wrote:

hi,

I send my IDS traps to my Netview but the message is confused. My Netview
used snmp version 01. Snort support the snmp version?

Tks,