Snort mailing list archives

Snort crashes with binary log

From: "Paweł Goleń" <p_golen () ks onet pl>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 21:06:52 +0200

Hi all,
In Snort, build 138 and 139 on Windows XP I've noticed that snort
crashes when it tries to write to binary file (-b switch). With other
types of output plugins it's OK. Is it only my problem? In older builds
(133) it was OK.
The error: Faulting application snort.exe, version 0.0.0.0, faulting
module ntdll.dll, version 5.1.2600.0, fault address 0x00001c96.

--
Paweł Goleń
mailto:p_golen () ks onet pl