Snort mailing list archives

Re: [despammed] Re: Future features???

From: Ed McMan <edmcman () despammed com>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 18:36:04 -0400

How do you use the email reporting?  I have never seen such a feature.
|   Eddie J Schwartz <EdMcMan () m00 net> http://www.m00.net   |
|   AIM: The Cypher ICQ: 35576339 YHOO: edmcman2 MSN: ^^    |
| "We Trills have an expression--at forty, you think you    |
| know everything.  At four hundred, you realize you know   |
|         nothing." - Dax, Star Trek Deep Space 9           |