Snort mailing list archives

RE: newbie: merging rulesets

From: "Jeff Dell" <jdell () activeworx com>
Date: Sun, 5 May 2002 07:33:24 -0400

There are a couple of ways you can do this.

1. oinkmaster: It is a simple Perl script to update the ruleset for you.
http://www.algonet.se/~nitzer/oinkmaster/

2. IDS Policy Manager: It is a win32 application that updates the
ruleset using a nice Gui http://www.activeworx.com/idspm and then upload
your rulesets via scp

Jeff