Snort mailing list archives

Re: Compiling Snort for Mysql compat.

From: David Lambert <dlambert () demo legallock com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 09:07:55 -0600

Presuming all the parameters are correct, this is in your snort.conf file,
and you are running snort with this conf file (see the -c option), this
should work.

Dave.

On Saturday 05 January 2002 08:00 am, Dan Cave wrote:
Hi all

Ok, so now I've got snort compiled to look at the mysql db... How do I know
if it writing all alerts to it ?

i have:

output log_database: alert, mysql, dbname=snort host=1.2.3.4 user=snort
password=sn0rt

should this do it??

Dan