Snort mailing list archives

RE: Snort on W2K Server

From: "Ace" <ace_wizard () yahoo com>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 21:32:38 -0700

OBTW, I forgot to mention:  by "right" I meant to have snort "parameters..."

"f:\snort\snort.exe -c f:\snort\snort.conf -i2" (whatever pathspec for your
machine)

...and make sure there is a "f:\snort\log" folder present.

It doesn't say anything about the "log" folder that I saw anywhere, and
doesn't actually even use it either with db output enabled..

cheers

Paul