Snort mailing list archives

Re: 1.8.4-beta1 feedback?

From: Phil Wood <cpw () lanl gov>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 16:34:23 -0700

This is my cut on a patch to fix the DropStats.  To incorporate the patch:

  % tar -zxf snort-1.8.4-beta1.tar.gz
  % cd snort-1.8.4-beta1
  % patch -p1 < patch-snort

Voila.

Attached is patch-snort.

On Fri, Feb 01, 2002 at 08:50:18AM -0600, Michael Anderson wrote:
Are you going to update DropStats to correctly print out drop and receive stats based on Phil Wood's comment in:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=snort-users&m=101233898729378&w=2

I have updated my own version with what I think is the correct behavior, at least for linux. Otherwise everything
looks good to me.

-Mike Anderson

Martin Roesch wrote:

Good morning,
     I can see from the weblogs that 730 of you have downloaded
1.8.4-beta1, does anyone have any feedback or is it perfect in all ways
and ready for release? :)

     -Marty

--
Martin Roesch - Founder/CEO, Sourcefire Inc. - (410)552-6999
roesch () sourcefire com - http://www.sourcefire.com