Snort mailing list archives

MySQL 2 XML

From: "Warrick FitzGerald" <wfitzgerald () livetechnology com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 18:00:59 -0500

Hi All,

I have already asked the question, but Im hoping someone else sees it :) --

I managed to get the XML (aka SNML) and MySQL logging working great, what I
would like to do now is do a custom SQL query against the MySQL Database and
export that in XML format. Has anyone done this before, or is it even
possible ?

Thanks
Warrick FitzGerald
Senior Systems Engineer