Snort mailing list archives

Re: snort and mssql

From: Gongya Yu <yu () gongya net>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 15:42:28 -0800

HI, thanks a lot !!  Right now I can make snort log to mssql. I
downloaded some pakcages from openlink. But I still have some questions.

I am running snort in a linux box and log to win2K box. But event can't
be  got logged. the event table is empty.
I noticed some packets got dropped.

I appreciate any suggestions.