Snort mailing list archives

ACID ERROR: you haave an error in your sql...

From: "F.M. Taylor" <root () uranium indstate edu>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 21:39:04 -0500 (EST)

message is you have an error in your sql syntax near 'AND ag_cid' at line
1

I found the "AND ag_cid" somewhere around line 992 in acid_common.php but
it looks ok to me. (because I don't know what I am looking for).

I was running version 7 until todaay and everything was fine (not my first
time with snort).  I downloaded new everything (acid, snort) and wiped the
database.

Since I basically did a fresh install, whassup??

--
Mike Taylor
Coordinator of Systems Administration and Network Security