Snort mailing list archives

Snort 183 Windows Binary (Flex+MySQL Support)

From: "William D. Pool" <locutus () icephyre net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 11:38:58 -0600 (CST)

I've downloaded the Windows binary for Snort 1.8.3 that includes Flexrp
and MySQL support.

I configure everything the way It's supposed to (or believe for this
program), but get the following error.

If anyone knows how to get past this I'd greatly appricate the knowlege.
Thanks.

|> IDScenter test console <|
--Press ENTER after checking Snorts output --
Log directory = log

Initializing Network Interface \
ERROR: OpenPcap<> FSM compilation failed:
        Syntax error
PCAPM command: Files\Sourcefire\Snort\snort.conf -l C:\Program
Files\Sourcefire\Snort -A full -h any
Fatal Error, Quitting..

William D. Pool
www.icephyre.net
GPG Public ID: EE3D7A83                      |
PGP6 Public ID: 065DEF8B