Snort mailing list archives

Re: novice question: logs

From: John Sage <jsage () finchhaven com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 16:23:36 -0800

Dy-no-mite!

It was really quite puzzling to have, as I said, at least a bazillion hits on "ID 702911" (I'm not exagerating! at *least* a bazillion!) but no one seeming to be paying any attention to what that was, itself.

The focus of all the posts was actually on other stuff...

An interesting example of how a search engine can find alot of what you asked about, but still not answer your question ;-)

thnx..

- John