Snort mailing list archives

Re: center alert

From: Joe McAlerney <joey () SiliconDefense com>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 19:24:54 -0800

Hi Loong,

You're going to have to look into the documentation there buddy.  Both
ACID and Demarc are well documented, and provide a number of user
configurable options to satisfy your needs.  After you decide on what to
do, and start setting your infrastructure up you may run into a few
problems.  If this happens, post back with some specific questions, and
I'm sure they'll get answered on this list.

There are also complete walkthroughs available on different websites
including Snort.org and SiliconDefense.com.  I know others have posted
theirs on this list before.  You may want to search the archive using
the keyword "walkthrough".

Hope this helps,

-Joe M.

--
Joe McAlerney
Software Developer / Security Consultant

loong wrote:

hi

thanks for reply

i not sure how it work,  the 5 snort is in different place ,
how can i monitor the alert in my office pc,
can i collect all the alert mail from mail the store in the database  ,
and can i online view from my pc when there is alert mail come in ?

thanks

Loong