Snort mailing list archives

Re: [Snort-devel] Bus Error on Solaris 7/SPARC

From: Chris Green <cmg () uab edu>
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2002 22:32:13 -0600

[ please pick either users or devel for problem reports but not both ]

User BALGAA System Engineer <balgaa () publica ub mng net> writes:

Hello,

I changed my Sun Ultra 1E OS from Redhat-6.2/SPARC to Solaris
7/SPARC.

I configured/compiled successfully "snort-stable" with following

Hrm swore I fixed these just the other day.  What was the date of your
"snort-stable"?  grep SPARC_TWIDDLE spp_stream4.c
--
Chris Green <cmg () uab edu>