Snort mailing list archives

Slow accessing my acid console

From: "Edwin Pua" <edwin1118 () hotmail com>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 04:05:03 +0000

Hi Roman,
I have a problem accessing my ACID console remotely though it's working fine. I mean, i can still connect to my acid thru my web browser "http://10.10.10.3/acid"; but it's once i'm connected my and click on the alet file, it's very slow querying all the data even if it's small data. My snort box is running there with acid, adodb and apache. I place my snort box in the switch and monitor the port of our router to get any data from coming in and out within that segment. What will i do in the acid console to load easily the data he gets from my snort box?

rgds,
Edwin