Snort mailing list archives

Performance testing

From: Fabrice Devaux <fab () pandora be>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 13:33:38 +0100

Hello,

I'm a student in Belgium and I'm doing my final year thesis on NIDS. I'm planning to do some performance testings on
different os's and machines. Could anyone give me some pointers in the right direction about some good tools/papers on
this subject ?
Of course I've been looking on the net but I'd also like advice from people that have already done this.

Sorry if this has been asked before or if I'm in the wrong list (the ids I will be using would of course be snort ;) ).

Greetings,
Fabrice