Snort mailing list archives

Re: GIF , PNG, JPEG ....NOT ENABLED

From: Roman Danyliw <roman () danyliw com>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 15:31:46 -0500 (EST)

Take a look at Question #B-8 of the ACID FAQ:

http://acidlab.sourceforge.net/acid_faq.html#faq_b8

cheers,
Roman

On Fri, 8 Feb 2002, CGI wrote:

Guys,

I use ^SHOWTO Build Snort with ACID By Richard La
Bella^T to install Snort + Acid. I am stuck in one
point. Snort and Mysql is working fine.  But when I
tried to view the PHPlot diagnostic page
http://servername/phplot/examples/test_setup.php I
received a message:

Test to see if GIF graphs work
GIF NOT ENABLED

Test to see if PNG graphs work
PNG NOT ENABLED

Test to see if JPEG graphs work
JPEG NOT ENABLED

I think the problem was coming from GD but I am not so
sure. I reformat the harddrive and reinstall
everything from beginning but the problem is the same.

Here is my PHP installation

# ./configure --with-mysql --with-apache=../httpd
--with-gd=/usr/local/gd --enable-sockets
--with-config-file-path=/www/conf
--enable-track-vars

How can I ^Senable^T one of these options?

Thanks

P.S Here is my "configuration" on fresh Red Hat 7.3:
acid-0.9.6b20.tar.gz
adodb171.tgz
apache_1.3.23.tar.gz
gd-1.8.4.tar.gz