Snort mailing list archives

Re: Problems configuring snort+acid+mysql

From: Scott Nursten <scottn () s2s ltd uk>
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2002 07:48:30 +0000

Hi Chris,

From what I remember when I last solved this problem, it boils down to
having the right graphics libraries installed. PNG is the best as far as I'm
concerned (for obvious reasons), so install libpng. If you compiled gd from
source, you will have to recompile it. If you're using packages for the gd
and libraries, you will only have to recompile your PHP (methinks) :)

Regards,

Scott Nursten