Snort mailing list archives

Re: Acid graphs broken?

From: roman () danyliw com
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 16:29:51 US/Eastern

- Are you able to produce any graphs?

- Can you confirm that there exists data for the 10/23/2001 in this alert
group?

- If so, enable $debug_mode=1 in acid_conf.php and send me the output.

Roman

On Tue, 23 Oct 2001 bthaler () webstream net wrote:

I didn't see this in the Acid FAQ, so forgive me if it's been covered before.

I'm using Snort-1.8 MySQL on WinNT4 SP6.
ACID v0.9.6b16 with PHP 4.0.6

I have added some alerts to a newly created AG and I'm trying to graph the contents of
the AG.
I go to the acid_graph_main.php page and use the following params:
Chart Type:  Time (hour) vs. Number of Alerts
Chart Period:  24  (whole day)
Graph Type:  Line (I tried all)
Chart Begin:  0    23    OCT    2001
Chart End:  23    23    OCT 2001