Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort and ARIS Extractor

From: Demetri Mouratis <dmourati () cm math uiuc edu>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 11:02:43 -0500 (CDT)

I found this site the other day and registered with them as well.  I
uploaded my /var/log/snort/alert file to them and was able to check my
logs via the web site.  If you are logging only to mysql, you may need to
change your snort.conf to add an entry for regular (non-database) logging.
The snort faq coveres logging to multiple places.  Hope this helps.