Snort mailing list archives

Re: Speeding up mysql

From: quentyn () fotango com
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 18:23:54 +0100

Kevin Brown wrote:

What schema are you using?  What version of Mysql?  I'm using schema
104, Mysql 3.23.43 and according to the mysql manual (looking at
mysql.com) it says that indexes are automatically made on Primary
keynames.  So doing a "show index from <tbl_name>" shows that each of
the tables that contain a CID column are indexed already.  Same thing
with signature in the event table and sig_id in the signature table.