Snort mailing list archives

Can someone send me some Back Orifice plugin output???

From: Kistler Ueli <iuk () gmx ch>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 17:18:29 +0100

Hello

i'm working on IDScenter again... currently i'm porting AutoBlock to Snort 1.8.x versions... If someone could send me some sample outputs of the Back Orifice plugin, i would be happy ;-)

I need logs in every mode: Full, Full&MAC, Fast... (any others/specific outputs?) If someone has already logged traffic concerning this plugin, PLEASE SEND IT TO ME NOW... Thanks!

What other plugins do generate logs about suspicious traffic...and give IP addresses that should be blocked??? -> ARP plugin does for example not give some IP addresses that could be blocked ;-) ... it's clear.

Have a nice day...!
 Ueli Kistler
 iuk () gmx ch
 www.eclipse.fr.fm