Snort mailing list archives

Re: re:PHPlot install with Win2K and IIS

From: SkatFiend () aol com
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 11:10:10 EST

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion. I did try this, however when I click on the "Graph Alert Data" link from the main page I
recieve an error within that page stating "PHP ERROR: PHP build incomplete: the prerequisite GD support required to
generate graphs was not built into PHP. Please recompile PHP with the necessary library (--with-gd)". I am using PHP
4.0.6, PHPlot 4.4.6, ACID 0.9.6b19.

Any suggestions????

Thanks, Cliff Arms

For what its worth I am using PHPLot on the win2k IIS5 box as you describe.
Nor did I find any installation requirement's for the 1.8.2 or 1.8.3
flex-resp compiled version's at siliconedefense. I assumed that meant it was
not a requirement for ACID but guessed it may be for the graphing
feature.That was "my best guess" and I haven't tried without it ...Just edit
the following line in ACID acid_conf.php to enable it.

acid_conf.php

/* Path to the graphing library
 *  (Note: DO NOT include a trailing backslash after the directory)
 */
$ChartLib_path = "C:\phplot";