Snort mailing list archives

Snort Webmin Module v1.1 Released

From: Mike Baptiste <mike () msbnetworks net>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 22:54:55 -0500

For those of you using Webmin, I've released v1.1 of my Snort Admin module for Webmin.

This release fixes a couple bugs related to custom rule editing and adds translation files for Danish and Italian.

See http://www.msbnetworks.net/snort/ for more details.

To upgrade, simply enter the following URL in Webmin's module update section or download it locally and submit it via Webmin's update interface:

http://www.msbnetworks.net/snort/download/snort-1.1.wbm

If you're a current user and have additional translations please send them to me and I'll include them. Also, if you use it on a system other than Redhat, send me the settings you use in the module config section with OS info so I can add OS config files.

As always, feedback, patches, ideas, etc. are always welcome!

Mike