Snort mailing list archives

RE: perl modules

From: "Flowers, Jay" <Jay_Flowers () CHCSII COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 11:35:33 -0500

Anyone know which pm is the one that decodes the windump captures?  I am
looking for a pm similar to net::pcap for unix.  I would like to make a cgi
interface to view the captures with a similar layout as a sniffer
application.  Also is this the right email list to be asking these questions
on?

Jay Flowers
Integic Health Care