Snort mailing list archives

RE: Rule management

From: Roman Danyliw <roman () danyliw com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 11:13:30 -0500 (EST)

An upgrade of your snort.php script will be required.

The fields iphdr.ip_src0 - 3, iphdr.ip_dst0 - 3 have been deprecated for
efficiency and flexibility in favor of ip_src and ip_dst in database
schema 103+.  See Question #E-1 of the ACID FAQ:

http://acidlab.sourceforge.net/acid_faq.html#faq_e1

cheers,
Roman