Snort mailing list archives

RE: Rule management

From: "Jason Lewis" <jlewis () packetnexus com>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 07:25:21 -0500

I mispoke and I apologize.  I was thinking about IDS Policy Manger and typed
IDScenter.  I have used it and it is handy.

My problem is win2k.  heh  Jeff how about a linux version?  Or even
something web based?

Jason Lewis
http://www.packetnexus.com
It's not secure "Because they told me it was secure".
The people at the other end of the link know less
about security than you do. And that's scary.