Snort mailing list archives

Re: IDMEF and FreeBSD 4.x

From: Joe McAlerney <joey () SiliconDefense com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 14:16:09 -0800

Hello Robert,

The libntp libraries are available from www.ntp.org.  Documentation for
libidmef, and the IDMEF XML plugin are available on our site.

http://www.silicondefense.com/idwg/libidmef/index.htm
http://www.silicondefense.com/idwg/snort-idmef/index.htm

Feel free to drop me a line if you have additional problems or
questions.

Kind Regards,

-Joe M.

--
Joe McAlerney
Software Developer / Security Consultant