Snort mailing list archives

Re: playback question

From: Aaron <lilnick () nepenthes org>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 21:36:52 -0800 (PST)

Greg,
        I think the following will work for you:

snort -vr dumpfile src or dst net 134.117.88.0/20 and proto tcp

This will show all traffic to and from (query and response) your
134.117.88.0/20 network. If you only want to see source or destination,
then only use one of the 'src' or 'dst' keywords.

Thanks,
Aaron