Snort mailing list archives

RE: Snort IDS update

From: "Michael Steele" <michaels () silicondefense com>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 11:15:01 -0800

Brad,

Make sure that you have configured Apache for the .php extension. You
might want to check out your filetypes and make sure there is no .php
configured in there. If there is then remove it from the filetypes.  Let
me know.

-Mike

Commercial Snort Support <<->> 1.866.41.SNORT
  Silicon Defense - www.silicondefense.com
    Home of the new SENTRUS Snort sensor!
  Michael Steele - Snort Support Technician