Snort mailing list archives

RE: Newbie Alert: Missing Install Dependency

From: Ryan Hill <rhill () xypoint com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 17:24:12 -0700

Mike, et. Al:

Thanks for the detailed replies and responses, I just wanted to let everyone
know that Mike's response was the ticket.  The files existed, just were
symlinked differently.

I was able to install the package without any problems.

Thanks again,

Ryan Hill, MCSE
Network & Systems Engineer
Corporate Information Systems