Snort mailing list archives

Re: Spade causing seg fault

From: James Hoagland <hoagland () SiliconDefense com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 09:55:52 -0700

Hi,

Just some feedback I thought may help.  I`m having
problems with Spade dumping it's core in Snort
v1.8.1b4.  To be honest, I'm not sure when this
started.  Below is a debug trace.  I apologise that I
haven't investigated further.

Hello Sash,

I'll look into this when I get a chance. In the mean time, you can probably avoid this problem by not using the spade-survey mode, since that is what causes the survey_ostat function to be called.

Best regards,

  Jim
--
|*               hoagland () SiliconDefense com                *|
|*              http://www.silicondefense.com/              *|