Snort mailing list archives

RE: FW: CodeRed: the next generation

From: "Franki" <franki () gshop com au>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 11:02:26 +0800

do you think if we asked nicely, they could make a plugin for it to target,
oh I don't know, the taxation office, the government over here....  the list
could be endless..  :-)

don't get me wrong, I don't take it all lightly, I just think the choise of
target is interesting....

the white house is lucky that the worm used a ip address instead of a
domain,, otherwise they would be down for the next 6 months...

rgds

Frank