Snort mailing list archives

Re: FAQ?

From: John Sage <jsage () finchhaven com>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 12:16:30 -0700

I'm sorry, but I think you've contradicted yourself almost immediately...

Jacott, John (OTS-EDH) wrote:

 Hello all,
 I am new to the list and will be setting up my first snort box. I was
wondering if there is an FAQ kicking around that I can look at? I don't want
to ask all the same questions...

<snip>

Start here:

http://snort.sourcefire.com/

Prominently displayed on the home page is FAQ:

http://snort.sourcefire.com/docs/faq.html

How did you subscribe to the list without seeing any of this?

- John

--
John Sage
FinchHaven, Vashon Island, WA, USA

Notice:  This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for the
individual or company to which it is addressed and may contain information
which is privileged, confidential and prohibited from disclosure or
unauthorized use under applicable law.  If you are not the intended
recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any use,
dissemination, or copying of this e-mail or the information contained in
this e-mail is strictly prohibited by the sender.  If you have received this
transmission in error, please return the material received to the sender and
delete all copies from your system.  Thank you.