Snort mailing list archives

Re: ACID errors

From: pbsarnac () ThoughtWorks com
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 14:05:46 -0500

Oh... you mean the one that was sent an hour before I wrote in with my
problem?

Damn... I really gotta pay more attention. Sorry for all the spam, folks!

|--------+--------------------------------------->
|        |          Mark Rowlands                |
|        |          <mark.rowlands () minmail net>  |
|        |          Sent by:                     |
|        |          snort-users-admin@lists.sourc|
|        |          eforge.net                   |
|        |                                       |
|        |                                       |
|        |          09/26/2001 03:09 AM          |
|        |                                       |
|--------+--------------------------------------->
  >----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                    |
  |      To:     frank.bussink () ch novartis com, snort-users () lists sourceforge net                      |
  |      cc:                                                                                           |
  |      Subject:     Re: [Snort-users] ACID errors                                                    |
  >----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

On Wednesday 26 September 2001 8:55 am, frank.bussink () ch novartis com
wrote:
The MySQL table schema of the database appears to have a bug.  The field
to store the URL appears to be too short.  Modify you database using the
following command:

ALTER TABLE reference MODIFY ref_tag VARCHAR(100) NOT NULL;

I Did it and it works fine now.

                    Frank Bussink

see Roman's earlier mail on  this subject and update the schema version as
well or you might get a surprise next time you update snort!

--
A possum must be himself, and being himself he is honest.
          -- Walt Kelly