Snort mailing list archives

Re: Acid and PHPlot help.

From: Vjay LaRosa <vjayl () emc com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 18:03:31 -0400

My bad,

In my configure command I left out the lib portion in /usr/local/lib for
everything. Two days of
struggling for being a knucklehead. Oh well. Here is the string i used for any
one interested.

./configure --with-mysql --enable-bcmath --with-gd --enable-sockets
--with-jpeg-dir=/usr/local/lib --with-png-dir=/usr/local/lib
--with-zlib-dir=/usr/local/lib --with-apxs=/usr/apache/bin/apxs

Let's see how long it takes for me to get the DB up and running....

vjl