Snort mailing list archives

DEMARC 1.04 Released

From: "DEMARC Org." <snort_ml () demarc org>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 15:13:35 -0700

We've been working on this a while now to get it ready for its first
public release... and it's finally ready:  http://demarc.org

Sorry for the lack of creativity in this post, but here's a clip from
the website to let you know what DEMARC is:

======================
DEMARC is an all-inclusive network monitoring program that allows you
to monitor an entire network of servers from one powerful web
interface.

Instead of having one program perform file integrity checks, another
program monitoring the connectivity and health of your network, and
yet another monitoring your network for intrusion detection attempts,
DEMARC combines all three services into one powerful client/server
program. Not only can you monitor the status of the different machines
in your network, but you can also respond to changes in your network
all from one centralized location.

Please give us an email if you have any questions or comments about
the software, we look forward to hearing from you all!

-The DEMARC Team
http://demarc.org