Snort mailing list archives

Re: Document contains no data ACID+Snort

From: roman () danyliw com
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 17:06:11 US/Eastern

"The document contains no data" means that the socket was closed and no
data was sent.  In the PHP world this often means that the parser died
before returning data.

- What OS?
- What Web server (and version)?
- What PHP version?
- Is PHP run as CGI or a module?
- What error is displayed in your web server logs (e.g. in Apache check
error_log and access_log)?
- Any error in your database access logs?

When you say the "ACID gives the first page", does this mean that
acid_main.php comes up successfully with all correct information?  Does
"no links" work mean that click anything from acid_main.php will result in
a "The document contains no data" error?

Roman