Snort mailing list archives

AW: (Snort-users) Documentation.

From: <sandro.poppi () wacker com>
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2001 15:01:00 +0200

As stated in some former mails there is an online version and a pdf version
available on www.snort.org. The pdf could also be found in the actual tarball.
Also take a look on the FAQs and of course the mailinglist archives on
www.snort.org and the snort forum on www.whitehats.com.

Additionally I am currently writing a Snort-Statistics-HOWTO which I hope will
be available next week for proof reading. It covers some snort configuration
options and the tools ACID and snortsnarf and how I integrated them on a RedHat
linux system listening on multiple interfaces.

Regards,
Sandro