Snort mailing list archives

Snortin @ Defcon9.....the final plan

From: Dr SuSE <drsuse () drsuse org>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 22:32:42 GMT

Ok, I just wanted to send out one last email which details the final plan for
us Snorters attending Defcon.

Unless Marty's plans change, he will be joining us in the AM.

We will meet in the lobby of the Alexis at 9:00 am.  I figure that would give
us plenty of time to meet one another and go out and grab some breakfast and a
beer or two.  During breakfast we can make plans on where and when to meet for
some serious partying.

If you are flying in later or for some other reason can not make it to the
Snort breakfast that's ok.  Just contact the front desk and ask them to ring my
room, the reservation is under the name Stefan Puffer.  I will have plenty of
booze on hand and will be in my room by 8:00 pm waiting on phone calls and
getting my drink on.

If you have some cool techno tunes, bring em.  Anyone know if they sell Tecate
beer in Vegas?

Marty, if your checking your email, let me know what time I should come by
Friday morning to collect you.

If you have a Snort T-shirt, sport it!