Snort mailing list archives

RE: Snort 1.8.1 Win32 MSSQL

From: "Burleson, Lee (IA)" <Lee.Burleson () ia ngb army mil>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 11:18:57 -0500

Chris -

(Somehow I knew you would be the one replying  :)    )
So it appears to me that you are saying the file will be included in future
distributions?

I think this will eventually lead to having a document similar to past
productions that explains how to make Snort.Win32->MSSQL->ACID work.  I see
it being somewhat simpler than MySQL, but we'll see.

- Lee