Snort mailing list archives

RE: Question about Acid

From: "James Friesen" <lucretia () telusplanet net>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 08:20:58 -0600

Quick question....

I've got acid running under the configs suggested by the document 'How to
install Snort under Win2000', and have a few error messages.

I don't want to post questions to problems that have been fixed.  So here's
what I'd like to know.  What are the configurations of snort/mysql/acid that
work?  Obviously besides the one mentioned in the document?

In other words if I upgrade acid from b6 to b12 will it break something
else?  I heard someone mention b13 can't be used on snort 1.7?  Should I
upgrade to 1.8?

For details on version info, etc.,etc., please refer to the document above.