Snort mailing list archives

Re: SNMP for Snort

From: "Glenn Mansfield Keeni" <glenn () cysol co jp>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 20:52:00 +0900

Hi,
   There does not seem to be anything wrong with the
MIB definitions. From your report it appears to me that
you need to configure your Openview to let it know about
the new MIBs. More likely than not this is where things
are going awry.
   Having said that, let me add that I haven't tried feeding
the traps to Openview. I will try that and let you know.

   Cheers

    Glenn