Snort mailing list archives

Snort Installation issues!

From: "Missaghi, Shawn" <Shawn.Missaghi () jacobs com>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 06:10:03 -0700

Hi,
I just setup a Linux 7.1 box and tried to install Snort, but I am getting
error message about some other software needed.
Can someone help me to solve this problem or is there any instructions on
installation of snort?

Thanks,
Shawn

NOTICE - This communication may contain confidential and privileged information that is for the sole use of the
intended recipient.  Any viewing, copying or distribution of, or reliance on this message by unintended recipients is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the
message and deleting it from your computer.