Snort mailing list archives

Re: ACID error

From: roman () danyliw com
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 10:57:53 US/Eastern

Some more details please:

- What version of ACID?
- What Snort database schema?

Also, using Snort DB v103 (i.e. Snort 1.8) with
ACID 0.9.6b11 has known issues.  Upgrade at least
to v0.9.6b12.

cheers,
Roman

Hi!

When I use ACID for monitoring my IDS I get errors (I guess they are sql
errors) from the pages.
The errors only accours when the php pages tries to get ip adresses from
the database.

For example when watching "Unique Source Address(es)"  I get this error:

---
0 IP addresses were found

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in
/usr/local/share/doc/apache/acid/acid_stat_uaddr.php on line 169

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in
/usr/local/share/doc/apache/acid/acid_stat_uaddr.php on line 221
---

Or "Alert Search Results" I get this error:

---

Query execution error: Unknown column 'ip_src0' in 'field list'

---

When looking at the database there is only a ip_src column, not ip_src0,
ip_src1, ip_src2
as the query is looking for in the php code.

/Pär